Ceramic Wool is a needled blanket that is made from high purity spun ceramic fiber, suitable for high temperature insulation up to 1.200-1.400 C0.
Lightweight, low thermal conductivity, high temperature stability, excellent handling strength, low heat storage, thermal shock resistance, chemical and corrosion resistance (commonly used acid and alkali), excellent fire protection.
- Lining, insulation and repair for furnaces, kilns, ovens, boilers;
- Insulation for power plant, turbine, thermal reactor, generator, and nuclear applications;
- Expansion joint seal and insulation;
- Wrapping and insulation for high temperature pipe or metal casting;
- Fire protective insulation and lining
- Other high temperature seal, gasket, insulation or protection.