Knauf Earthwool Roofing Sheet
Earthwool® Roof blanket provides thermal and acoustic insulation for both residential and commercial roofs. Condensation control can be achieved when the product is faced with a foil of the appropriate duty classification.
Earthwool Roof blanket is available at your localBunnings Warehouse.
If you’re installing Earthwool yourself then don’t forget to check out our DIY Safety Instructions and Precautions before you start.
Earthwool Roof blanket provides a cost-effective thermal and acoustic barrier for energy-efficient construction. The consistent quality, low dust, and clean-cutting resilient glasswool makes fabrication easy and installation fast. Earthwool Roof blanket insulation can be used in timber and metal frame applications in residential and commercial structures.
Knauf Insulation offers Earthwool Roof blanket in a wide range of sizes and R-values. They are highly resilient, recovering quickly to full thickness.
- Preferred by professional installers concerned with quality, appearance and productivity.
- Excellent acoustical properties reduce sound transmission in the home when properly installed in walls, ceiling and floor systems.
- Earthwool Roof Insulation Blanket is odourless, rot proof, non-hygroscopic, do not sustain vermin and will not encourage the growth of fungi, mould or bacteria.
- Highly resilient insulation recovers quickly to full thickness for a snug fit and superior finished aesthetics.
- Consistent quality materials feel good, cut easily and install fast.
- Low dust for easier handling and increased productivity.
Convenient Packaging, Easier Handling
- Earthwool Roof Insulation Blanket is packaged in a strong, white poly bag that offers excellent protection from abuse, dust and moisture.
- Earthwool Roof Insulation Blanket packages feature easy to follow installation instructions.
- MasterBag batt units (containing multiple packs) ensure reduced handling costs with improved compression – more square metres per bag, more square metres per truck load, fewer trips to the job site and less warehouse space for storage.
Superior Service and Support
- Knauf Insulation is totally focused on providing first class customer service, producing high quality product and ‘on time in full’ deliveries.
- Knauf Insulation recognises the need to establish, develop and support a professional network of distributors and re-sellers in order to service a growing insulation market.
- Knauf Insulation is committed to providing a comprehensive range of relevant literature and web-based technical information to support specifiers and consumers.
Click for details…